Experienced Painter / Sprayer
We are looking to employ an Experienced Painter/Sprayer for Residential or Commercial Painting; who is a careful and courteous professional that will focus on Quality, Detail, and Customer Satisfaction through all phases – from preparation to completion and final clean-up of the project.
- Apply paint or other finishes, using hand brushes, rollers, or sprayers
- Detailed trim painting
- Pressure Washing
- Cover floors and furniture with drop cloths and tarps to protect surfaces
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, or electric switch covers etc.
- Fill holes and cracks with Elastomeric, putty, plaster, caulking or other compounds
- Prepare surfaces by scraping, wire brushing, or sanding to a smooth finish
- Apply primers or sealers so that the paint will adhere
- Be able to do climbing, bending, kneeling, stretching, and lifting up to 50lb.
- Work outside and inside; on slippery or uneven walking surfaces and ladders
- Plus any additional tasks that may be needed
- Minimum age of 18
Job may be physically demanding at time, so applicant must be physically capable of doing the work.
Based on Experience
LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS IN THE MIAMI, TAMIAMI, SWEETWATER, KENDALL, WEST KENDALL, SOUTH MIAMI, WEST MIAMI, CUTLER RIDGE, HOMESTEAD AREA.
Looking for full time/permanent employees. Please send your resume/work experience with a contact number to set up an interview.
Painting/Sprayer: 3 years